- Estate Mk II 1.300 version
- Original condition
- Beautiful two-tone color combination
- Preserved interior, no rust
- Delivered new to Portugal
- 1979 was the year Ford Escort won the World Rally Championship
- All documents were checked and the car was photographed personally by Auctomobile
- Other features: possibility of assisting with registration, transport, insurance, storage and Trusted Checkout payment
- Please note that this car will be available for viewing by prior appointment near Pisek, Czechia
The Ford Escort is a small family car that was manufactured by Ford of Europe from 1968 until 2000.
The squarer-styled Mark II version appeared in January 1975. The first production models had rolled off the production lines on 2 December 1974.
Unlike the first Escort (which was developed by Ford of Britain), the second generation was developed jointly between the UK and Ford of Germany. Codenamed "Brenda" during its development, it used the same mechanical components, floorpan and core structure as the Mark I. The 940 cc engine was still offered in Italy where the smaller engine attracted tax advantages, but in the other larger European markets in Europe it was unavailable. The estate and van versions used the same doors, roof and rear panelwork as the Mark I, but with the Mark II front end and interior.
Ford Escort Estate MK II 1.3 (1979). Original condition, beautiful color combination. Preserved interior. No rust. Unpretentious, unusual vintage car. EU registration documents.