- SELLING WITH NO RESERVE!
- Special story auction day: MILLE MIGLIA ELIGIBLE!
- FORD TAUNUS Special Tudor de Luxe G73A
- Original unrestored condition
- 52 years in a dry barn, absolutely rust-free
- Revived engine runs again, repaired brakes
- Original first registration documents, original manuals
- All documents were checked by Auctomobile
- Other features: possibility of assisting with registration, transport, insurance, storage and Trusted Checkout payment
- Please note that this car will be available for viewing by prior appointment in Warsaw, Poland
In May 1948, the new Ford Taunus G73A was exhibited at the Hanover Export Fair. The 1948 Ford Taunus was a small fast-back saloon with two rear hinged doors. In May 1950 Ford introduced the Taunus Special, which featured a four-speed gear change controlled with a column-mounted lever. Externally the “Special” made extensive use of chrome, notably on an enlarged front grill and on the bumpers. The rear window was enlarged and flashing-light direction indicators replaced semaphore-style flippers. January 1951 saw the introduced of a Taunus de Luxe, with a one-piece windscreen and many extras.
We are offering this beautiful and very rare Ford Taunus de Luxe G73A also called Buckeltaunus. The vehicle is in the original unrestored condition. The car offered here stood in a dry barn for over 52 years and is absolutely rust-free. The interior is absolutely clean and undamaged. Absolutely rare in this color combination - luxury version Tudor de luxe. The engine has been revived and runs perfectly. Brakes were repaired in exactly the same way. There is plenty of documentation for the car, such as: operating instructions TÜV reports etc. The trunk contains the original accessories such as: jack, air pump, replacement bulbs, original tool bag and much more. This piece of Cologne automobile history is hardly ever offered in this condition, especially in the rare De luxe version. In this condition, the car is nowhere to be found in Europe.
The videos of how the car drives and looks can be sent. The price of transporting a car to Europe is 500-800 euros. Transport around the world 2500 euros.