- Most wanted 2-door Hardtop version
- 6,4-liter V8 2-barrel Special engine
- Rare two tone example of Light Blue with Dark Blue hardtop
- Original condition
- Running, functional, undamaged vehicle
- All documents were checked and the car was photographed personally by Auctomobile
- Other features: possibility of assisting with registration, transport, insurance, storage and Trusted Checkout payment
- Please note that this car will be available for viewing by prior appointment near Pisek, Czechia
The Mercury Montclair is a series of full-size sedans that were manufactured and marketed by the Mercury division of Ford. The nameplate was used by the division twice, from the 1955 to the 1960 model years and from the 1964 to the 1968 model years. While not offered as a station wagon, the Montclair was offered as two-door and four-door hardtops, four-door pillared sedan, and a two-door convertible.
For 1966, in a minor restyling, the two-door hardtop received an update to its roofline. The Montclair engines were offered with an automatic transmission.
Mercury Montclair 2 door hardtop (1966). Vehicle in original condition. Running, functional vehicle, not crashed. Registration documents. It comes with the 2-barrel Special engine, in original two tone Light Blue with Dark Blue hardtop paint from new.