- Fully functional condition
- Nice interior and roof
- Decent chromes
- A beautiful, undemanding open classic
- Documents were checked and the car was photographed personally by Auctomobile
- Other features: possibility of assisting with registration, transport, insurance, storage and Trusted Checkout payment
- Please note that this car will be available for viewing by prior appointment near Pisek, Czech Republic
A neatly restyled version of the 600, Fiat introduced its 850 sedan in 1963. The car had the same basic layout as the 600, with two doors, 2+2 seating, and a four-cylinder, water-cooled, longitudinal rear-mounted engine with transaxle. The 850 was a huge seller in its basic two-door sedan form. There was also a handsome fastback coupe produced from 1965 to 1972. The best known model is the Bertone-styled 1967-73 850 Spider, of which 124.600 were sold.
Engine displacements ranged from 817 cc to 843 cc in the sedan, and 903 cc in the Spider and coupe, which were capable of 150 kmh. Horsepower ranged from 34 hp to 58. The 850 boasted independent suspension by transverse leaf at front and coils and trailing links at the rear, and the Spider had front disc brakes.
All 850 models are quite lively and gas per mileage effective. Production was sufficiently large that mechanical spares present few serious problems. In general, the only real problem with any Fiat 850 is rust, but it is a profound problem.
This car comes in a fully functional condition. Nice interior and roof. Decent chromes. A beautiful, undemanding classic. EU registration documents.