- Belgian example
- One of only 942 examples built in the last production year
- Stunning color combination of Malaga over Beige
- Completely nut and bolt restored and overhauled example
- Fully documented history
- Only the Touring version maintained the handsome round tail-lights for this model year
- All documents were checked and the car was photographed personally by Auctomobile
- Other features: possibility of assisting with registration, transport, insurance, storage and Trusted Checkout payment
- Please note that this car will be available for viewing by prior appointment near Mlada Boleslav, Czech Republic
The 2002 is perhaps the most famous of BMW’s “New Class” line, and it revitalized the Bavarian automaker’s historically underwhelming international reputation. The world was captivated by the 2002’s attractive blend of power, agility and style in addition to its reasonable price tag. 2002’s were offered in two varieties: the single carbureted, 100hp base 2002, and the über-sporty 2002tii. Both were powered by a 2.0 liter SOHC I4. Other variations included the cabriolet, targa, a three-door touring model, a twin-carbureted ti and a rare turbo, all intended for European consumption only.
The availability of parts for these cars is nearly limitless. In 2005, BMW even constructed a “new” 1972 tii almost entirely from its vast supply of replacement parts.
The Touring hatchback version of the 02 Series became available with all engine sizes available in the 02 Series at the time.
This beautiful Belgian example in Malaga over Beige Touring example is one of only 13.104 LHD 2002 Touring examples made. It comes from the last production year, when only 942 examples were made, so this is one of the last ones made and only the Touring version maintained the handsome round tail-lights for this model year, all the other models got the not so nice rectangular ones.
This car is equipped with the 4-speed manual transmission. It was completely restored and overhauled example (chassis, underbody, brakes, interior, exhaust, Bilstein B6, ATS wheel). Only the costs of new old stock and material was 22.000 EUR!