- Fully restored iconic 2 CV
- The "most powerful" 29 PS version
- Complete nut and bolt documented restoration
- One of the last more luxurious 2 CV 6 Club examples
- Upgrated engine, more reliable and more fun to drive
- Spanish example from new with original Spanish documents
- All documents were checked by Auctomobile
- Other features: possibility of assisting with registration, transport, insurance, storage and Trusted Checkout payment
- Please note that this car will be available for viewing by prior appointment in Alicante, Spain
The Citroën 2CV ("two steam horse(power)s", meaning "two taxable horsepower") is an air-cooled front-engine, front-wheel-drive, economy family car, introduced at the 1948 Paris Mondial de l'Automobile, and manufactured by Citroën for model years 1948–1990.
In 1981 a yellow 2CV6 was driven by James Bond (Roger Moore) in the 1981 film For Your Eyes Only.
In late 1986 Citroën introduced the Visa's replacement, the AX. This was widely regarded as a superior car to the Visa. This year saw the discontinuation of the Club.
This completely restored iconic 2 CV is one of the last examples of the more luxurious 6 Club model. The restoration covered the body, chassis, gear box, engine rebuilt, brakes, interior etc. There are improvements like the compression of the engine up to 9:1 using Burton components or
electronic switch on which it makes the car more reliable, secure and fun to drive.