- Original and documented 58.000 kms from new
- Original paint
- Two owners from new
- Full history, full service book
- Condition of a new car!
- German example
- All documents were checked and the car was photographed personally by Auctomobile
- Other features: possibility of assisting with registration, transport, insurance, storage and Trusted Checkout payment
- Please note that this car will be available for viewing by prior appointment in Prague, Czechia
In 1979, the all new Lancer EX was unveiled in Japan. Its new, clean and aerodynamic styling with integrated plastic bumpers reflected that of the recently introduced Galant and Sapporo. It was of a more European appearance than earlier Mitsubishi vehicles. This generation is only available as 4-door sedan.
In Europe, the Lancer EX sold well as its restrained styling better matched the desires of European buyers than its somewhat fussy predecessor. Other considerations concerned handling and also the demand for more passenger room, as Mitsubishi tailored the Lancer towards European consumers. It went on sale locally after making its European premier at the 1979 Frankfurt Show. Claimed outputs in Europe were lower than in the domestic market.
The vehicle was bought in 1988 in the Autohaus service Manfred Müller Erbach regularly serviced here until 2000, it had a mileage of about 52.000 kilometers and the owner decided to buy a new car. Müller and Müller bought the Lancer in its collection and kept it until 2020 when the car was brought to Czech Republic in the condition of a new vehicle. The Lancer is in exceptional condition, see the photos, service book, it has still the original paint, etc. The first owner was a lady born in 1920.