- E320 Cabrio with inline six-cylinder engine
- Second owner car
- Classic Data valuation with 2+ condition
- Fully optioned with all extras available
- Excelent condition
- Accident free
- German service history only
- All documents were checked by Auctomobile
- Other features: possibility of assisting with registration, transport, insurance, storage and Trusted Checkout payment
- Please note that this car will be available for viewing by prior appointment in Prague, Czech Republic
The Mercedes-Benz 124 series is a range of mid-size cars made by Daimler-Benz from 1984 to 1997. The range included numerous body configurations, and though collectively referred to as the W-124, official internal chassis designations varied by body style: saloon (W 124); estate (S 124): coupé (C 124): cabriolet (A 124): limousine (V 124).
From 1993, the 124 series was officially marketed as the E-Class.
This second owner E320 Cabrio is in excelent condition fully optioned example. As per the original MB price list incl. A/C, wooden steering wheel, blue leather interior. It comes with absolutely no scratches, no damage, no issues. It´s a complete original MB E320 Cabrio with lots of extras, with 2 keys and a clear history.