- F355 Berlinetta with desirable open-gate manual transmission
- Only 27.000 kilometres from new
- Recent service for 15.500 GBP
- Full service history
- All documents were checked by Auctomobile
- Other features: possibility of assisting with registration, transport, insurance, storage and Trusted Checkout payment
- Please note that this car will be available for viewing by prior appointment in Nice, France
The Ferrari F355 is a sports car manufactured by Italian car manufacturer Ferrari produced from May 1994 to 1999. The car is a heavily revised Ferrari 348 with notable exterior and performance changes. The F355 was succeeded by the all-new Ferrari 360 in 1999.
Design emphasis for the F355 was placed on significantly improved performance, as well as drivability across a wider range of speeds and in different environments (such as low-speed city traffic).
Apart from the displacement increase from 3.4 L to 3.5 L (3,495 ccm), the major difference between the V8 engine in the 348 and F355 is the introduction of a 5-valve cylinder head. This new head design allowed for better intake permeability and resulted in an engine that was considerably more powerful.
The Berlinetta was introduced in May 1994, as the first in a successful series of F355 models. Ferrari produced 4,871 road-going Berlinetta models during the entire production run.
This low mileage example equipped with the desirable manual transmission has all the books and papers an invoices of services. 15.500 GBP were recently spent on the car to do a full service of the car including distribution, etc. The car drives like a charm.